Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 172

June 13-19

This year for Father's Day we made Ed a personalized book on Shutterfly.com.  It actually turned out to be a great quality and I was very pleased with the results.  The site has come a long way from 5 years ago which was probably the last time I made a book.  Ed really seemed to like it, which was the most important thing anyway.

Since we were in the middle of doing our Insanity workouts we didn't really get a chance to gorge on food.  I really wanted to make some cookies or cupcakes, but since we were supposed to be on a diet I didn't do it.


The cover of my book was this picture of Ed, Jack, and Abel in their Penguins jerseys.  Abel was so little and Jack is actually smiling.  We had some plans, but then they got ruined when our dog got in a scuffle with the neighbors dog and it turned into a huge ordeal that isn't finished even to this day.  Long story.  The whole incident kind of put a damper on things.

No comments: