Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 171

June 6-12

Quick update:  Abel is standing up and cruising on the furniture.  He will be 9 months old in a couple of days from this point.  We are getting ready to move into our new house in Sumter.  Jack is getting super duper excited about starting preschool in the fall.  He keeps asking me when he can go.  It is so hard to explain time to a 3 year old.



Here are some pictures from the week.  Sorry about the quality.  Apparently I have been busy lately and haven't really gotten my camera out.  These are iPhone pictures.  At least there is something, right? Here is a funny picture of Jack after his "quiet time" one day.  This particular outfit he assembled all by himself.  It is quite fetching if I do say so myself.  There is also a rare picture of him sleeping in his car seat.  The kid rarely takes a nap these days.



The last ones are of Caroline holding Abel.  I thought they were sweet because he fell asleep in her arms while she was reading to him.  :)




No comments: