Monday, January 24, 2011

Week 98

Jan 19-25

Well this week we officially announced that we are HAVING A BABY!!

Yay!! :)

So everyone keeps asking me for more details about the new baby and I'm sorry to say I really don't have a whole lot of information to pass on but I will do my best. Here are some of your most pressing questions answered:

When are you due?
-Well I haven't been to the OB/GYN (doctor) yet so I don't have an "official" due date...but based on my own calculations which were the exact same ones as the doctors came up with last time so I'm usually pretty darn close...September 19th.

How far along are you?
-Um, well since you have a due date I guess you could do the math yourself, but since I'm nice I will just do it for you. I am in week 6 of my pregnancy...34 long weeks to go. I do realize that I will spending the latter part of my pregnancy in the sweltering Florida heat and let me tell you I am not excited about that fact. Oh well.

Are you going to find out, or be surprised like you were with Jack?
-Be surprised! Duh! I know that many of you had personal issues with this. You just couldn't take it, you had to know if we were having a boy or a girl. Very sweet, but we like to be surprised so that means you have to be too!

How old will Jack be when the baby gets here?
-Once again we are back to this whole math issue. Jack will be 2 and 1/2 years old when the baby gets here. I really think he is going to enjoy being a big brother!

Are you going to do another pregnancy blog?
-Hmmm. I am still pondering this one. If I do it I am scared I will be a little too candid and honest and scare others out of wanting to have a baby. Don't get me wrong, I love the outcome of pregnancy. I just don't like being tortured relentlessly for 40 weeks. That is a whole other subject. I am still considering the second pregnancy blog.

So that is the scoop so far. We will keep everyone updated on this blog if I don't start a new one. Don't you worry! Hope everyone has a great week! Here are some candid shots of Jack at the park!











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each pregnancy gets easier... well, that's a lie. But, as you say, the outcome is worth it and knowing you have a living soul in your complete care is reward in itself!

Congratulations again, Elizabeth!

Karen said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you all!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys!! :) We are very excited!