Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 96

Jan 5-11

Weekend away...

So for one of my Christmas presents Ed surprised me with a weekend away to a hotel on the beach. He figured we could both use a little getaway and spend some Q.T. together! It. Was. Amazing! We had a fantastic time, rested, partied, talked, shared, and that's all I'm going to say about that. Every couple should do this. In fact, we made a pact to do it AT LEAST once every 6 months. Wonderful.
In other news, we are still struggling with the whole babysitter issue. Three interviews tomorrow. Cross your fingers for us. Some of them are promising, but you never know. Here are some pictures of Jack playing outside in the "Florida Cold". Haha! My mom said that yesterday Florida was the ONLY state that did not have snow. Crazy!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOooooooooo! Sounds romantic! :)

Karen said...

Jack is so cute! These pictures are adorable. I hope you've found a good babysitter for him!