Saturday, June 13, 2009

Week 13


June 3-June 9

This week was pretty uneventful. Still no word about the new job. On Monday Jack and I went to a "Breastfeeding Support Group". I was a little skeptical because I've never been to one, but it was actually really nice. There were about 7 moms with babies, some very close in age to Jack. I met one mom I clicked with, we are going to make plans to have coffee sometime. Her baby is named Joaquin, "Jack" in Spanish! :) We are definitely going back to the meeting next week.

Monday afternoon Ed clicked on something and crashed our computer. We kind of knew it was going to go sometime in the near future (after all it is from my freshman year in college 7 years ago). The guy that came to fix it basically built us a new computer and used as many of the old parts as he could. It works fine now, but I think in the next year we are going to have to give in and buy a new one. When Ed starts school he will need a reliable computer. I didn't get many pictures this week. Here is a funny video.


No comments: