Thursday, February 24, 2011

Week 102

Feb 16-22

This week we have been pretty busy doing fun stuff! Daddy has had a lot of school work to do and then he also had a long class this weekend so we have been hanging out with Jack's friend Madilynn and her mommy Andrea. Jack and Madilynn really seem to get along and Andrea and I are both pregnant (about 2 weeks apart) and so we also have a lot in common.

Jack and Madilynn the BFFL's
The 2 minutes Jack paid attention!
Story time! All of the kids were so cute!!!
Thursday we went to the zoo with some other mommies from my work. We had 5 moms and 6 kids! 3 of us are pregnant though so if we all went a year from now it would be 5 moms and 9 kids! Haha! :)

My baby! :) Getting so big!!!
These are our favorite birds.
Jack and Mommy feeding the loud birds!
We had a great time at the zoo. We made it early so we started off with their story time. Jack lasted maybe 2 minutes and then he was off and running to see all of the animals. The giraffes weren't out to be fed (bummer). We did stop and feed the birds though! So much fun! Overall it was a great morning with great friends and tons of kids! After the zoo we stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch...yum! :) Jack loves that place!

Mads feeding the birdies!
Jack's little buddy Brayden!
Our sweet babies...minus one.
Over the weekend Ed had to attend a "First Responder" class so it would be just Jack and I all day from 8-5. I wanted to find something to do so we weren't tempted to hang around the house all day. The weather forecast looked like it would be beautiful so I wanted to find an activity. Our new babysitter suggested the "Valkaria Air Show" in Valkaria, FL. A town that is apparently about 30 minutes south of us (I had never heard of it). I invited Andrea and Madilynn to join us.

He ate every bite on his plate!
Miss Madilynn and Andrea enjoying their pancakes!
We left around 8:30 and arrived around 9:00. They gave us VIP parking (why, I have no idea) and then we went straight to the pancake breakfast. They had run out of eggs, bacon, and sausage....but still had plenty of pancakes and orange juice. That was fine with us! The pancakes were delicious...along with orange juice! Yum! Jack thoroughly enjoyed his and had seconds!

Mmm...Pancakes!!!
Couldn't climb up by himself so guess who had to go with him? People this size should NOT ride these rides!!!
Hanging out!
We looked around at some of the airplanes, took a ride down the slide, and danced to the music. By around 11:30 I think we were on our way home because that was about the end of the fun for everyone. Jack started getting cranky and wasn't really listening. It was a great time though. Enjoy the pictures! :)

The cute little BFFL's
He was speechless...LOL
Jack pouting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth.......this is Rita aka.... Groovy Nana (Andrea's mom.) I'm so excited to get to see your blog; of course I LOVE THE PICTURES ! I'm so excited that you and Andrea are getting to share this special time of your lives together ! I can't wait little Grossman #2 to get here ! I will continue to follow your page - keep posting ! Baby Jack is adorable! Enjoy !!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Groovy Nana! Miss Madilynn talks about you all the time! :) Jack just LOVES her. When we all walk he won't hold my hand but he will always hold Madilynn's!! We have lots of fun together! Thanks for visiting my page! Welcome! I'm sure you will see lots more of Madilynn on here too so keep checking in!