Friday, April 9, 2010

Week 57

Apr 7-13

This week we relaxed from our week away from home and once again got back into our usual schedule. Isn't it funny how you feel like there should be a vacation after a vacation? There's something about packing for a trip, collecting things along the way, and then coming home only to find a place for all of it. It is almost overwhelming and exhausting just to think about. I try my hardest to have a clean house before I leave for a vacation. I find that even when that happens we still unload the car and create such a mess that there is no point.
Jack truly enjoyed all of the company and attention he received from family and friends. He is a very sociable little guy and loves to interact with people. I've noticed that he loves going out to eat, going grocery shopping, anywhere he can meet new people. I'm glad he's willing to communicate with people and I hope that trait continues to stick with him when he gets older.

Ed noticed a new skill that Jack has recently started doing...jumping. He will bend down and using both arms jump up off the ground with both feet. He becomes very proud of himself when he does it.
One day last weekend when I was at work Ed said Jack woke up and his hair looked like this. He described it to me on the phone as, "Jack looks ridiculous, the little swoop of hair is like a tellie-tubbie swirly thing." He said it stayed that way all day. Hilarious!!
Nothing else new to report...have a great week! :)

No comments: