Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 48

Feb 3-9

These pictures are from an impromptu "photo session" Jack and I had. I just plopped him in the grass in our front yard and started shooting. He was very well behaved because he started playing with the blades of grass and inspecting them. He even tried to eat some at one point. I just let him go and took pictures. He made a few hilarious faces and I kind of got a glimpse of his new teeth.
Jack has a few more talents to show off this week. He learned how to drink through a straw! Let me backtrack. Grandma and Grandpa Bullock were driving through last weekend to leave for their cruise. We were fortunate to have them stop in for the night and spend some time with us. They took us to dinner at the Chart House (Harvin LOVES the Chart House!) and Jack came along. While we were waiting, Harvin let Jack take a drink out of his ginger ale. Jack figured out how to suck it out of the straw, and was in heaven! I bought him some new cups with straws and he has been using them ever since!
Jack also had his top 2 teeth poke through the gums this week. We had definitely been noticing an increase in the drool coming out of his mouth, so we were expecting something to happen soon. They will be visible soon enough, they just need to grow down a little more. Hopefully it will be soon so he can chew more foods!!

Check out that drool! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute as always. Some of the best shots I have of Emily and Daniel are sitting in the grass at the waterfront park in St. Mary's. That was a GREAT place to take photos... when the gnats weren't eating the flesh from our bones!

Joy Eastlack said...

That video was precious!!! I know I know, I need to get over it, but I still cannot believe that walking mumbling kid is the same one from all the early pics!!!!