Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 29

Sept 23-29


Jack has not one, but two teeth coming in now!  They are two little white dots that get more prominent every day!  They haven't quite cut through the skin, but we can see them trying to emerge!  So far he has done very well with his teeth coming in.  He really hasn't been too cranky which is fabulous b/c from what I hear some kids really don't tolerate it well.



In family news we FINALLY got our new computer!!  That is one reason I'm behind on the blog.  Who knew how complicated it would be to take all of the data on your 8 year old computer and transfer it to your new computer.  Not as easy as it sounds.  I definitely love the new computer, but it is an adjustment to try and figure some of the stuff out on the Mac.  I am getting used to it though.


This week I had Jack's 6 month portraits taken.  Here are some previews!  I finally ordered them from the studio and I will be mailing copies to family very soon!  :)

No comments: