Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 23

Aug 12-19
This week Daddy left to go TDY (temporary duty) for awhile. It is the first time he has left Jack for more than a few hours and it has been very difficult for him and for us. Unfortunately since he is gone that means I am holding things down at home including everything for Jack, Hope, the house, and still working full-time. I feel like I'm getting less sleep now than when he was first born. We are making it though.Before Daddy left we finally got Jack's Steeler's jersey in the mail that Ed had ordered for this football season. I told him to get at least 12 months so it would last through the season. We were thinking it would be a little big but he would grow into it. We were wrong. It just now fits, and I don't think it will last all the way until the Superbowl next year. It is super-cute though! We took some family pictures of everyone in their jerseys. I wish we would have put Hope in hers too, but I didn't even think of it at the time.

No comments: