Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Week 127

Aug 3-9

Last week in Florida. Sigh. Although we are super excited to move home, it is definitely sad to have to leave all of our friends here. We have been fortunate to meet some awesome people. Jack and I managed to get in a few play dates before leaving. One of them was to the zoo with my friends from work Sara and Cindy and all of their kids. Even though it was super duper sweaty hot we had a great time seeing a few animals and then finally making our way to the water park. Jack had a great time running around with all the kids and playing.
It was sad that this was our last time to Brevard Zoo. We have had so many fond memories coming here! Jack loves feeding the animals. This was the first time he fed the giraffe all by himself! It's amazing how such a large animal can come up so close to him and he is not scared at all. He loved it!
I was supposed to leave for SC on Monday when the packers were scheduled to come, but since I was driving Ed crazy he suggested I just leave Saturday. He would have a chance to get the house ready for the packers and the movers. This is the bad part of being this preggo while moving, you aren't allowed to do anything. It is very frustrating for me but I have to follow the rules or I might hurt myself (or worse, baby).

Jack and I drove up early Saturday morning and made it to the new house. Luckily my mom was already there so she had a bed set up and a few items in the living room. We were basically camping out in the house until the movers delivered our stuff. We had dishes in the kitchen, a working tv/dvd player, and a bed. No problem! :) Stay tuned for more moving fun...

No comments: