Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 124

July 13-19

So I am finally 30 weeks! Yippee!! Actually on Monday the 18th I will be 31 weeks! :) We decided that since we had a 3D/4D ultrasound with Jack (it was offered at our OB/GYN's office) we should probably get one of this new baby. I had mixed feelings about it because I didn't want to somehow accidentally find out if it was a boy or girl. We told them about 10 times to make sure.
Jack 28 weeks 4 days

Storch Baby #2 30 Weeks 5 days

The other part of me secretly couldn't wait to catch a glimpse of the little creature that has been moving inside of my belly for the past few months. Ed and I are both so curious as to who this baby will look like. We discuss it all the time. Will it look like me? Ed? Jack? It's so neat to grow a family.
So we did our research and found a nice ultrasound place that offered a simple 30 minute session that included some print out pictures and a CD/DVD full of pictures for $59. Quite the bargain if you ask me. This past Saturday I had my yard sale in the morning. I got rid of lots of junk and made lots of money! Then at 1:00 we dropped Jack off at Madilynn's house for some swimming while we went to our ultrasound.
Here is what we saw. I wanted to also put up a picture of Jack's ultrasound to show how similar. The first thing we both said was, "it looks just like Jack did!" Haha! For the record we still don't know if it is a boy or a girl...what do you think?
We managed to get in a couple hours at the beach! It was such a nice day too. The tide was out and the sand was super soft and flat. Perfect for playing in the sand and relaxing a bit. I love having my camera and taking pictures of Ed and Jack interacting. They are so sweet together and the best pictures are when they semi forget that I'm even there and I can sneak in to capture those special moments. Jack is so fond of his dad, I don't know what he would do if Ed wasn't around all the time.
It was a nice afternoon and I got a little bit of sun so I was happy. :) Making the most out of my big fat maternity bathing suit. Haha!! I can't even fit into the bottoms...they are ginormous! I had to wear my bottoms from my smaller black suit, which suits me just fine.
Oh how I will miss the beach and the pool! Whatever will we do at our new house? My sister works at the water park in the summers. I guess we can start going there.

No comments: