Saturday, March 5, 2011

Week 104

Feb 23-Mar 1

This week we were ready to get out of the house after being sick last week. Jack and I went on a play date with my buddies from work...Angi and Lindsay. They work in Radiology and are awesome. Angi also invited her friend Nikki. We went to the zoo but decided that this time instead of the animals we would hang out in the water park area. It finally opened after "winter" and the kids were very excited about it.
Of course it is still Feb/Mar so the water wasn't exactly bath tub temperature...it was chilly, but the kids really didn't even seem to notice. I think they all had a blast! I love this play area because the deepest part isn't even up to Jack's belly and all of the pool area has a kind of soft, cushioned material to walk on so he can run around as he pleases. Here are some pictures. I don't have much to talk about today so I will just let you enjoy pictures of the kids! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish the waterparks were open around here! I love little Jack's fireman towel...Where the heck did you get something like that?! Adorable!