Saturday, October 30, 2010

Week 85

Oct 20-26

This week I was mostly at work since it was my weekend on. The E.R. is definitely a change of pace from pediatrics and keeps me super-duper busy. Most of the time I hardly sit down the whole 12+ hours because there is just not time. The only good thing about this is that it makes the time go by fast. We have been very fortunate to find another great babysitter and that is one thing that makes going to work a million times easier.

Our new babysitter is Kate. She is AWESOME! From the moment we met her we knew she was going to work out. Jack absolutely ADORES her!! He gets soooooo excited when I tell him Kate is coming over to play. We are so very lucky!

One day this week we had a fun play date with Charlotte and Vincent. We went to one of the many parks along the beachside on A1A. They had a nice time. It was super-duper hot and humid this particular day so this is why they are all soaking wet in the pictures.

Overall we had a nice week. Next post I will have much more to talk about with Halloween and all. :) Jack is going to be a firefighter of course. He is very excited about it!

No comments: