Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week 52

Since this week falls on what was supposed to be Jack's due date last year, I thought I would make this post a tribute to where we were one year ago! It is strange to think that just one year ago was the last week we would be just a married couple without kids.

Jack was due 03-06-09 but he was stubborn and WOULD NOT come out! I tried everything to coax him out. I exercised, ate macaroni and cheese with A1 sauce (look it up), ate spicy food, walked, walked, walked...no baby. I had a doctor's appointment scheduled for my due date (which was a Friday) and it was there that we decided I would be induced that next Wednesday if baby had not come yet. Keep in mind, that we had no idea if it was going to be a "Jack" or a "____". Yeah nice try, I will not release our girl baby name because we are saving it for future babies!!!
It's kind of fun to think back to this week a year ago and see how far we have come. Hopefully I will never again be this big in my life, pregnant or not. :) It was definitely an experience. This week will be spent remembering and also planning for Jack's 1st birthday! I can't wait to celebrate my baby's first year!!!

PS-for the full pregnancy week by week you can always go back and visit "Adventure's in Pregnancy" at edandelizabethpregnancy.blogspot.com

No comments: