Monday, September 21, 2009

Week 27

Sept 9-15



This week we celebrated Ed's 30th Birthday on Saturday, September 12.  I took the weekend off of work and organized a SURPRISE PARTY for him!!  I had been planning for months and I was sooo excited about it.  Unfortunately, Ed found out about his party before I had the chance to pull it off...BUT he had  no idea about half of the surprise guests I had in store for him.  We have such awesome friends and family.  Many of them traveled all the way from South Carolina!  :)  Thank you to everyone who came to the party, we had a great time!




Thank you to Peeps for manning the grill for me!  I could have NEVER done it without you man!  :)  You are definitely the GRILLMASTER!  Thank you to Tyson, Garner, & Garcia for letting Andy, Chuck, & Daniel stay over at your house Friday night so that Ed wouldn't know they were in town.  Thank you to Ryan & Amanda for using your sky miles to fly down to see us!  Thank you to Harvin & Cindy for surprising us by driving down for the weekend, helping with Jack, and getting us a new recliner for the living room! 



We have the best friends in the entire world and we are very grateful!!!!


So the party pretty much consisted of friends, food, and beer.  I got a keg of one of Ed's favorite beers...Yuengling.  :)  It was good!  Between all of the Navy guys, Ed, myself, our friends, etc.  We pretty much drained the nearly the whole thing.  Money well spent! 

All in all, I would say the party was a success!  Here are some pictures of everyone!


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ed! Wish I could have been there, it looked like a blast! Love you guys!